Welcome to egonzalez blog
My name is Eduardo Gonzalez, also know as egonzalez in OpenStack and NFV communities and xNaaro in hacking groups.
I'm a passionate Open Source advocate who has been independently contributing to OpenStack for over 4 years, served as Project Team Lead (PTL) in OpenStack Kolla project and still being a core reviewer. Also I've contributed to many other Open Source projects related to NFV, Python, Ansible, security tools, etc.
My main specializations are:
- Containerize OpenStack services
- Python Software Development
- SDN, NFV and Edge integration and deployment
- Infrastructure as Code (primarily Ansible)
- Docker and k8s
- Design and implement complex upgrade procedures
Recently I've been pushing hard to increase my skills about hacking, pentesting and bug bounty.
- I like do code reviews
- I like do mentoring
- I like innovate and learn new things, routine is boring
- Try harder as rule